Boards [ XI to XII ] +JEE
A structured course of two years duration which targets complete and detailed coverage for the syllabus prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) and simultaneously preparation for the Higher Secondary examinations held by CBSE, ISC and GSEB (Semester System). The course involves analytical thinking and reasoning to develop the most basic needs of subjects involving problem solving, theory and all other necessary requirements to nurture a student to confidently face the competitive examinations for admission into various Indian Institute of Technology (IITs), National Institute of Technology (NITs) and other prestigious institutes of the country along with special classes for excellent scores in board examinations. The entire course in divided into two years (four semesters) curriculum to facilitate the need of students and provide conceptual learning and high confidence level to face the examinations.
- A course of two years duration with regular classes 6 days a week which include lectures providing detailed knowledge of the syllabus.
- Lectures of one hour duration per subject which provide theoretical and conceptual learning followed by thirty minutes of DPP solving and topic discussions.
- Special doubt solving sessions by subject faculties to provide additional help to students.
- Weekly tests for all the subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) to check the growth of student’s knowledge in the respective subjects followed by question paper discussion.
- Periodic test results and attendance details sent to parents
- Special lectures for board exams to cover the syllabus which involves separate classes depending on the student’s curriculum.
- Classes for English and Gujarati medium separately.
Observe and check the progress over a period of time.
Analyse our students more clearly.
Reviewing each students.
Revealing capabilities by putting challenging.